Thursday, February 4, 2010

Picture Of Mature Scabie I Need To Loose 55lbs * I HAVE A PICTURE OF ME, Mature People Only!?

I need to loose 55lbs * I HAVE A PICTURE OF ME, mature people only!? - picture of mature scabie

I'm 19 5 "7''et 232 pounds. I want to lose weight at 8 months, 1 August. I have a picture of me below


If you do not see me, click on the link:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6o1oumq & ...

A few questions

1. How much should I lose?
2. In my current weight, I feel terrible evil?
3. Tips and have a diet that can help me?
4. What happens if I do not have much time to exersize?
5. How can I lose weight and have lots of extra stuff?
6. How to lose weight in my arms.
7. How do I get my butt?



Please reply only to mature, I know you will be able to do so, I'm not addicted to junk food, I love it.

I have to change my diet

I have breakfast and eat a big meal of the day and night. I know that the impact of much help to me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment